Tuesday, October 12, 2010

White-rapping. The craze has begun.

Here are a few others which people have posted on Facebook (oh noes! A meme!)

Gina:

As I take a leisurely stroll through the canyon of the overbearing darkness of the afterlife, I contemplate my mortality and come to the conclusion there’s a vast nothingness...
With lots of vigor force and activity, beautiful looking lady, we're going to hold a gathering as if it's your annual celebration, we're going to commemorate like it's your get together for your natal day, we're going to drink rum slowly as if it's your shindig, and you know we don't give two hoots that there's no annual event to mark with this special occasion. 
Tim:

I am a stultus of tertiary level education with the common form of exchange on my conscious and unconscious cognative processes? 
I'm also thinking we can branch out a little into other types of music...

The young ladies from the state of California are really rather neat, they tend to wear cut-off denim shorts (similar to those worn by the character of Daisy in the popular television show and film: The Dukes of Hazard) and the top half of a two-piece swimsuit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment